Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

July Foodie Penpal

Two months in and I am loving Foodie Penpals. I love shopping for my penpals and I love receiving goodies from people who matched up with me. This month Ashley was my penpal and she sent me a box full of all her favorite snacks. The best part of her package was that she sent me something I have been interested in trying: Daily's Frozen Piña Colada. The second best part of her package were the yogurt raisins because it turns out Cati likes them and now I have a new snack food to offer her. Here's everything that was included in my box:
  • Blue Diamond Smokehouse Almonds
  • Crystal Light Iced Tea Peach flavor drink mix on the go
  • Kashi Trail Mix Granola bars
  • Sun Maid vanilla yogurt raisins
  • Quakes Rice Snacks Caramel Corn flavor
  • Daily's Frozen Piña Colada
  • Milka Toffee Crunch
IMG_9382
Thanks again to Ashley for taking the time to send me this great box! For more information on Foodie Penpals visit Lindsey's blog, The Lean Green Bean. It's really the easiest and funnest thing to do; you can shop for your penpal when you shop, the limit is $15, and you can even have the post office pick up the package from your home. The deadline to participate for August is the 4th so head on over and sign up.
Stephanie

1 comment:

Desi said...

I'm finally participating this month! It was so fun shopping around for items!