Saturday, June 30, 2012

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Foodie Penpals: Hearty Appletite!

This month I participated in something that's great and a lot of fun: I became a Foodie Penpal! I had seen a few of the blogs I follow participating in the past and thought it would be a great opportunity to meet other bloggers (and non-bloggers!). This month my foodie penpal was Sandra of Hearty Appletite. Sandra lives in Vancouver, Washington and she sent me a box full of goodies that are locally produced within 50 miles of her house (except the fudge). How cool is that? Everything in the box was delicious and I'll admit that I hid the fruit strips from Cati and ate them in private so I wouldn't have to share. Here's a rundown of all the things Sandra sent me:
Foodie Penpal

I can't wait to participate next month and I'm so glad I was able to meet and discover another great blogger. Thanks Sandra! For more information on Foodie Penpals visit Lindsey's blog, The Lean Green Bean. The deadline to participate for July is the 4th so head on over!
Stephanie

1 comment:

Desi said...

I have soooo been wanting to join this but didn't want to have to commit each month if I couldn't participate. Looks like so much fun! I am looking forward to more of these posts :)