Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Fruity Summer Cocktail

A very, very, very long time ago POM Wonderful contacted me about trying their new Pomegranate Cranberry juice. I was really excited because we drink POM Wonderful juice in real life and I'm always game for more of it. Everyone in the house loved this cranberry variety and, for some reason, I feel really guilty about enjoying this juice the most in an alcoholic beverage. My new favorite way to drink a Cosmopolitan is with this juice.

I'm always trying to come up with new drink concoctions. Most of the time, I fail miserably (special sorry to the person who was subjected to my mangorita concoction). Sometimes, I make something that's passable and rarely do I make something that is beyond delicious. When we had a bbq last weekend with my dad, I wanted to create a fruity drink that would be perfect for the heat outside. The drink I got was definitely fruity, a little too sweet, but perfectly matched by the alcohol.
IMG_3659

Fruity Summer Cocktail
Serves 2

2 oz pina colada mix
2 oz pom cranberry juice
2 oz vodka

Place all ingredients in martini shaker with ice. Shake and then pour into martini glasses.

Enjoy!
Stephanie

No comments: