Monday, April 18, 2011

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Obsession of the Week

When's the last time I did one of these? I don't even remember but the point is that I am obsessed with two new things. Potential Mother's Day gifts? I don't know but I sure am dropping serious hints.

JJ Cole Technique Diaper Bag in Green ($79.99). Seriously, how beautiful is this? It looks like a normal bag, which is a huge upgrade from my pink bag that screams "DIAPER BAAAAAG!!!" I want it so bad and would never buy it because of the price but that's what gifts are for, right?
Available online at Buy Buy Baby and Babies R Us.

Images from BabiesRUs.com

Cupcake Chalkboard Wall Decal by Wallcandy Arts ($56). I saw this in one of the last issues of Parenting Magazine and love it. I know exactly where I would put it too: on the pantry door in our kitchen. Isn't this great?
Available at wallcandyarts.com
Images from wallcandyarts.com

Talk about love at first sight!
Stephanie

1 comment:

Christina @ Still Lucky said...

I LOVE the cupcake chalkboard!! That is just too cute, I want it and I don't even have babies yet. :)