Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Catching Up: Handwriting Tag & Pinterest

Blogging friend Heather tagged me in the Handwriting Post. How fun is this? I always feel awkward when I write because of how little pen-and-paper writing I do so please excuse the ugly handwriting.
Tag

To those I tagged, Christina over at This Woman Cooks!, Sarah over at Growing on Gettysburg, and Desi over at SteakNPotatoesKindaGurl,  here's what you have to write out:

1. name
2. your blog url
3. write “a quick brown fox jumped over a lazy dog.”
4. any quote / favorite quote
5. favorite song(s)
6. favorite musical artist
7. write anything you want
8. tag some peeps!

Also, I feel like I'm late to the game when it comes to Pinterest. It has popped up in several of the blogs I follow and it wasn't until an in-real-life friend told me about it, that I signed up. I will warn you that it is highly addictive, but it's such a great place for holding all your ideas, inspirations, and likes. Here's the link to my Pinterest Boards; they are a little bare at the moment. 

 I think I'm all caught up now. Oh wait...I still need to type of the recipe for the most amazing Banana Rum Cake you will ever lay eyes on!
Stephanie

No comments: