Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Holiday Kick Start

My head just isn't in it. The only cooking I have done over the last week is making Cati's food. Alex has been working really long days and I just don't feel like cooking if I'm the only one eating. I haven't even baked anything! You would think I'd be a baking machine given the holidays, but nope. No energy and zero motivation. I tried to kick start myself into the holiday mood by putting up some of our Christmas decorations yesterday and I think that might have worked. And if not, at least our house is starting to look festive. I can't wait to get our tree and take pictures of Cati with all our decorations. Here's what our decorations are looking like this year:

Our Fireplace.
IMG_6634

Cati has her own special stocking.
IMG_6694

Alex's favorite thing was the ornaments in the vases throughout the house.
IMG_6641
IMG_6688

We both managed to forget about our Nutcracker. Poor guy.
IMG_6654

Coffee Table with the Mr. and Mrs. 
IMG_6631

Window with the garland I made.
IMG_6646

The garland is my favorite thing.
IMG_6668
IMG_6672

I am so happy with how everything came together. I felt even happier when Alex came home and was so impressed he said I should do something like this professionally.
Stephanie

1 comment:

breedwoman said...

so cute! i puffy heart christmas!