Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Kind of Hard to Hate the Mistress...

...When she gives you a turkey for Thanksgiving. I hate the hospital Alex works at. I hate the hours, the strain, and stress that gets put on Alex. I call his hospital his mistress because he spends more time at the hospital than he does at home. I'm about two seconds away from grabbing Alex's phone and throwing it down the stairs just to avoid more late night calls from the hospital or residents. This week, the mistress tried to redeem herself by giving away turkeys to all hospital employees. Now, I'm not doing Thanksgiving this year but you can't hate on an institution that wants to be a part of my favorite holiday.
Turkey
Now what am I supposed to do with the turkey? Save it for Christmas? Any ideas?
Stephanie

No comments: