Saturday, November 20, 2010

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Holiday Cards & Shutterfly

IMG_8509
I am so excited about getting our holiday cards together this year. Last year we did a family card with the extended family; it’s so weird to think of my in-laws as extended family now that we have our own little family! This year we have Cati and are more settled into our home so I really feel like this year is the very first Christmas for us. Last year I was pregnant and dreamed about embracing my baby and giving her all the love everyone deserves during this time of year. This year I have my baby and I can’t wait to start showing her the true meaning of love and family. This is the year where I finally feel our little family is complete. This is the year we start (and continue) all the traditions we want Cati to have growing up. How exciting is that?
IMG_8501
So imagine my excitement when I heard about Shutterfly's 50 Free Holiday Cards Promotion from Growing On Gettysburg. Fifty free cards for bloggers? I am most definitely in, especially after the little budget talk I got from Alex this past weekend (bah! humbug!). Plus, I would have bought from Shutterfly either way since all our past holiday cards have been from there.

Here are some of my favorites:

*I love the elegance of this one. It would be perfect if we were doing just one picture.

*I love the tree and the fonts. I don't know if the orientation would work with the Santa picture of Cati though.

*Who doesn't live Frosty?!

*Love the colors.

*This card is so much fun!

*This card is my favorite by far.

*I like the orientation of the pictures on this card.

*Every year I want to throw a party and this invite is so stinking cute. 

*Penguins! Have I told you how much I love penguins? Well, I do~

If you are an interested blogger, here's the submission form. Or if you are interested in seeing what else Shutterfly has you can check out the following links: Christmas cards, holiday photo cards, Christmas invitations, Christmas gift tags, birthday invitations, address labels.
Stephanie

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness that first picture of Cati in the Santa hat is so adorable! I am so glad that you found that promo from my post. I just got my code to order mine. I am so happy I didn't have to pay for cards this year! :-)