Friday, September 3, 2010

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Representin' U

College football is upon us. In Miami this means only one thing: you bleed orange and green. I know so many people who are bigger Canes fans than I am (trust me, I pale in comparison) but I still cringe whenever I see blue and orange or red and gold. Don't hate me, I was raised a Canes girl and UM has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. It holds so many memories for me. I met some of my closest friends there, I was a part of a sorority there, and most importantly, I met and fell in love with Alex there. It was the breeding ground for my adult development.
 Alex's BS Graduation
Steph's BA Graduation
And yes, there was football. Lots and lots of football. I'm going to be bold enough to say that Canes football is probably the only athletic team in Miami that has support regardless of whether they win or lose. There will always be bandwagon fans, but when it comes to the Canes there is and has always been a strong following. Hopefully last night's game is a good indication of what we can expect the season. Cati was really excited about the win (you can never start a love affair with the Canes too soon!) and wanted to officially proclaim her support for the Miami Hurricanes:
IMG_1939
IMG_1915
IMG_1943
Stephanie

No comments: