Thursday, September 9, 2010

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Mark Your Calendars!

It's official! Cupcake Camp is coming to Miami! This particular Cupcake Camp will be extra special because it's also going to be a fundraising event benefiting the Make-A-Wish Foundation® of Southern Florida. If you thought eating cupcakes was a good thing, imagine how great it will be to eat cupcakes for a cause.


MAWSF_ChapterLogo_Black

Now I know you are dying for details so I won't hold back on the basic information. The event will take place on Wednesday, November 3, 2010 from 6:00pm to 9:00pm at Cafeina Wynwood Lounge, 297 NW 23rd Street in Miami. 100% of the donations will go to the charity. There will be a silent auction. There will be a cupcake judging competition. I have a lot of plans for this event but I don't want to share too much until I know for sure if I'll be able to do everything I want. Just know that this event will be beyond awesome and utterly amazing. I'll be sharing updates here but I also created a site dedicated to Cupcake Camp Miami (go here! Facebook too!). I am so excited about this event and so excited about finally not feeling guilty if I eat one cupcake too many (cupcakes eaten for charity have zero calories, didn't you know?).

Now the fun begins: approaching bakeries and potential donors. If you are interested in helping with the event, donating cupcakes or something for the silent auction, or if you know of any potential donors email me at cupcakecampmiami@gmail.com. Would telling you that Nov. 3rd is 54 days away get you excited? Well, if it does then Cupcake Camp Miami is 54 days away!

0001Fw
Stephanie

No comments: