Saturday, September 18, 2010

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Canvas Cool

IMG_7610
How do you say thank you to a person whose heard it a million times from you? What thank you gift do you give to a person who has it all? I'm always asking myself this when it comes to Alex's parents. They have done so much for us that it's hard to keep track. They helped us with Cati's baptism and I wanted to get them something extra special as a way of saying "thank you for loving our little family." They don't have any nice, formal pictures with Cati so we got them a canvas print of one of the pictures taken at the baptism.
IMG_7587
I have ordered canvases from two places but I keep going back to the same place because I like quality and you can't beat the price. What I really like about Canvas4life is that they tell you if the picture is of good quality, they give you suggested sizes for your canvas (both traditional and non traditional sizes), and they show you how the canvas would look in a model room. And did I tell you shipping is super fast and free? These are the 3 canvases I've purchased:
IMG_7617
IMG_7620IMG_7619

Cati approves as well!
IMG_7586
Stephanie

No comments: