Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Styling C: Wednesday, 08.11.10

I have always taken daily pictures of Cati, but with this Styling C series I'm taking them with a purpose. As a result, I'm doing more than just capturing her cuteness; I'm trying to capture her outfits. But when I look at the pictures I've taken I can't help but crack up because the last thing I notice is the outfit. Cati is such a character and she's such a ham. She makes the funniest faces and I don't think I would have been able to fully appreciate them if it weren't for my Styling C pictures.

The Look: Baby in Pink/An Ode to Dr. Seuss/Ode to Vintage Swimsuits
The Outfit: La Ideal pink bow, Gap pink striped jumpsuit
IMG_1095
IMG_1092

1 comment:

Eliana said...

Super cute...especially with the pink bow in her hair.