Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Styling C: Tuesday, 08.10.10

One of my nicknames for Alex is froggy. It has everything to do with his long, muscular legs. I swear there isn't a pinch of fat in those legs (so jealous). When we lived in Boston and long before we even thought about having a baby, I saw this onesie and bought it. I knew I would put it on our first child regardless of the sex. The green makes the onesie seem more fitted for a boy, but with a headband and ruffle socks it looks perfect for a girl!

The Look: Tomboy Cute
The Outfit: green Target headband and bow,
Little Me frog onesie, Gymboree ruffle socks.

IMG_1027
IMG_1034
How cute is the bum???
IMG_1036

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Oh my gosh, so cute. LOVE the bum. We love frogs are our house, too.