Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

POM Drink Week: Pom Sangria


The second POM drink this week is a POM Sangria. The sangria is very sweet and the type of drink that would get you drunk because of its lightness. The use of white wine instead of red wine, gives the sangria a less robust flavor. If you like fruity drinks then this Sangria is for you.


POM Drink Week Reminder: I was sent a box of POM Wonderful juices and asked to create drink recipes. I was very happy about this because I am a huge fan of pomegranate juice and an even bigger fan of trying out new recipes. I tried out a few recipes (all good, but not all winners) and will be sharing a new recipe with you each day this week.

Monday: Pom-Ade


POM Sangria

8.75 oz can of fruit cocktail
3/4 cup pomegranate juice
1 1/2 cup white wine (I used Sauvignon Blanc)
Can of sprite

In a pitcher, combine all ingredients. Refrigerate and serve cold. Enjoy!


PS POM Wonderful did not pay me to do this.


1 comment:

Eliana said...

Sounds delicious and refreshing :)