Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Obsession of the Week

The time is upon us again. Cati's 6 month pictures are coming up and I am starting to think about her outfits for the shoot. For her newborn pictures she had 3 outfits (dress, tutu, and white bloomers) and for her 3 month pictures she had 4 outfits (tutu, white bloomers, pink romper, and "Cati" romper). I'm think I want to go simple with her 6 month pictures and just do 2 outfits: tutu and a crocheted outfit made up of a dress, bloomers, and headband. That way we can get more family photos and more daddy-Cati and mommy-Cati pictures. This is the dress and the model:





This is the bloomer and headband I'd like to get for the dress but in a rose color:

All images from Etsy seller Loopty Loo Designs.
Don't they have the cutest things?




And a little recap of Cati's tutu pictures as a newborn and at 3 months:



No comments: