Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

TWD: Brrr-ownies


I am seriously on a roll. I don't remember the last time I made a TWD recipe right. I got confused with this week's selection of Brrrr-ownies and instead of getting peppermint patties I got mint cookies. I realized my mistake after I cut up the cookies. I thought the chocolate in the brownies would completely mask the little bit of peppermint flavor in the cookies but it didn't. The brownies had a very obvious and definite mint taste. I also thought the cookies would make the brownies hard and crunchy but they didn't. My brownies were still fudgy and delicious. So my mistake wasn't that big. Woo hoo!

Thanks to Karen of Welcome to our Crazy Blessed Life for this week's selection. Don't forget to stop by the TWD site so you can check out what the other bakers thought of Brrrr-ownies.

1 comment:

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

What a fun mistake. Glad that they turned out even with the cookies instead! :) Thanks for baking with me this week!