Monday, July 19, 2010

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Obsession of the Week

I want to have a house warming party. I know having a house warming party might seem a little odd considering we have lived in the house for over a year now, but other than immediate family and a few friends we haven't had that many people over. I feel crazy even wanting to host a party with Alex's schedule and, not to mention, a baby who at times freaks out when too many strangers are around, but we've done a little bit of work and it's finally starting to feel like we've put our mark on the house (all rooms are furnished and pictures of us are up, woo!) and I want to show off the house. I even know what I'd want to do: a taco and tequila bar! Maybe even an ice cream bar. Yum!

Here's the house when we first moved in:


And then our grass died. Did you know that grass can get sick and die? We practically drowned our grass to death and then it grew a fungus. No amount of fungus killer and grass reviver could bring our grass back to life. Let's just say that Alex's green thumb is a source of many jokes around here.


Anyone have any party hosting tips?

No comments: