Monday, July 12, 2010

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Obsession of the Week


Have I told you how much I love our new grill? Well, I do. I want to thank whoever it was that invented the grill because they have made me a very happy woman. Alex loves the grill too. He loves it so much that he volunteers to make dinner often. Half our dinners this past week were done on the grill. In fact, the only meal that wasn't done on the grill yesterday was breakfast. I am definitely getting used to this! As a result, I went on a bit of requesting frenzy from our local library and requested almost every Bobby Flay and Weber cookbook. I even got a notice that said I had reached the maximum allowable requests. Oh well! It's totally worth it!

Do you have any grilling tips or any favorite recipes?

No comments: