Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Obsession of the Week

It's June and my brain has immediately shifted into planning mode. Cati is getting baptized this month and I need to get on the ball. The locations are set but I haven't worked on anything else. I have a million ideas regarding decorations and my to do list feels like a mile long. I already feel like there isn't enough time to do regular, day-to-day things, so I don't know how much I'll actually be able to do when it comes to planning all the details of a baptism. Hopefully I am able to make all my ideas a reality and make Cati's first big, formal event a beautiful one. The invitation is the inspiration piece; I love the look and the colors (gold, pink, and white) and plan on using the details from the invitation in the decorations.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Those invitations are gorgeous!