Monday, May 17, 2010

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Obsession of the Week

I'm getting ready for Cati's 3-month professional pictures and, in doing so, I have been trying to figure out her outfits. I know I want pictures of her in her tutu and flower headband; I can't wait to compare these to her newborn pictures in this outfit. I also know I want pictures of her in a customized onesie. I love the look of customized onesies and the biggest problem I face will be choosing just one to go with. I have spent hours upon hours looking at different types and styles. Here are a few of my favorites:










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the stella and ellie the best--weird that they came from the same place

Cary said...

Thank you for featuring Cary's Kids! If anyone from your site makes a purchase from me and mentions this blog I will give them 10% off! www.caryskids.com