Saturday, May 29, 2010

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Blog Award

It's always nice getting compliments on the blog. I put a lot of work into it and am constantly thinking about blog posts (does that happen to anyone else?). Blogging has become harder ever since Cati arrived and my brain isn't functioning at the capacity it used to, so to be given the Versatile Blogger Award means a lot. That just tells me that even though I feel like my posts are all over the place, they make sense in the grand scheme of things. Instead of being a scatter-brain airhead, I'm versatile :)

Thanks to Sarah of Growing on Gettysburg for passing the award along to me! Now, here are 7 random facts about me:

1. I collect playing cards.
2. I'm originally from Chicago, IL but we moved to FL when I was 6.
3. When I was younger I wanted to be an astronaut. Then I found out you had to be good at and know a lot of science and decided against it.
4. I feel more comfortable and more like myself when I wear a ponytail.
5. I have a star named after me.
6. If you would have asked me 10 years ago what I thought my life would look like now I'd tell you I wouldn't be married or have a kid. Well played Life.
7. I was in a sorority in college. Go ZTA!

I'm passing this award along to 4 other great versatile bloggers:

Katrina of Baking and Boys!
Cara of The Picky Apple
Eliana of A Chica Bakes
Jen of Beantown Baker

1 comment:

Cara said...

Stephanie,

Thank you so much for the award, and sorry I've been slow responding to your post. Sometimes I feel like my blog is all over the place, with no real focus, but I've so enjoyed expanding my format beyond recipes. Versatile is a good word for it! :) Thanks again for the award!