Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Just a Reminder...

I do bake! I know posting has been a little light around here but life with baby is everything but routine. Just when I get comfortable with a certain routine, Catarina switches things up. She loves to be with mama and loves to be awake. I've never seen a more alert baby in my life!

Anyway, this post is not about the baby, it's about carrot cake. Dorie's carrot cake to be exact. TWD made this a while ago (recipe here) and I made them again recently in cupcake form. The cake is delicious and just the right thing to satisfy that carrot cake craving. So make this cake!
PS seeing as how baking is not happening as often around here, what else would you like to see on the blog? I want to post more but I don't know what you readers would find interesting.

PSS special thanks to Laurie of TWD and Katie of The Cake Slice for being so patient and understanding. I hope to get back into group baking form as soon as the little one decides she'd like to let mama back in the kitchen.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I hadn't joined TWD yet when they made this and need to try Dorie's version. Love carrot cake.