Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

TWD: My Best Chocolate Chip Cookies

If I could only bake one thing for the rest of my life I would be completely content with baking chocolate chip cookies. There are so many variations on this cookie classic and I have yet to encounter one that doesn't satisfy. Sure, my preference is for a chewy cookie, but I will take a chocolate chip cookie in any form. I don't care if it's crispy, flat, or puffy.
Needless to say, I was thrilled when I saw that Kait of Kait's Plate selected Dorie's chocolate chip cookies for us TWD bakers to make. Alex loved this cookie. He even proclaimed it the best chocolate chip cookie I have ever made. He says he prefers crispy cookies but I think was he really prefers are nuts in the cookies because I found this cookies to be more on the chewy side. Even more proof of my theory is the fact that he liked them better the next day when the cookies were chewier (and that's that I left them out in the open!).
Thanks to Kait for a great selection! Don't forget to stop by TWD to see what everyone else thought about Dorie's take on this cookie classic.

1 comment:

Eliana said...

I'm a chocolate chip cookie lover too. I pretty much will eat them in any form - even unbaked! haha