Monday, April 13, 2009

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

PF Changs Quickie

I love PF Changs and I am sure there are a bunch of you out there who love them too. As a result of this restaurant's popularity, this review is going to be short and more like a highlight of my favorite things to eat at PF Changs.

Chicken Lettuce Wraps: These babies are famous. These wraps are worth a trip to PF Changs. They are sweet, warm, cold, and crispy at the same time.
Spring Rolls: Cheap, crunchy, and stuffed. Makes me love veggies.
Hot & Sour Soup: This soup warms me up quicker than the sun. It has a little but of tang, but it's all good.Chicken Fried Rice: This is fried rice perfection in my opinion. Perfectly seasoned and huge portion.
Mongolian Beef: Super tender beef with a sweet soy sauce taste.
Chang's Spicy Chicken: Chicken chunks soaked in a sticky, sweet bell pepper sauce.
Mini Desserts: My preference is the chocolate cake while Alex's is the red velvet cake. The mini desserts have great presentation and are perfect for satisfying the end of the meal sweet tooth.
What are your favorite PF Changs dishes?

5 comments:

Alexandria said...

Honey shrimp, no contest!

Eliana said...

I wish there was one of these in NYC. I've heard so many great things about them.

Mary said...

Omigosh..I think I just jumped out of my chair..I thought for a second you had the recipe for the chicken wraps....I have to track that down at some point in a covert PV Changs secret operation!

Elyse said...

I love PF Changs, too!! My favorite is the kung pao shrimp. So delicious!!

Stephanie said...

Eliana...come to Boston and we can go to PF Changs together!