Monday, December 8, 2008

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Obsession of the Week

I had the pleasure of seeing my absolute favorite music artist in concert this past week. It was actually the night before my contracts final. Oops! The concert was a great break from all the studying and it was great to be reunited with John Legend. I love that man and his music. My obsession with him has only been heightened since his music has come to symbolize such important moments in my relationship with Alex. Not only did Alex propose to me during one of John Legend's songs but we also danced to one of his songs as our first dance. What I like the most about going to his concerts is how real they feel. You go to his concerts to see him and hear his music, not to witness a spectacle. He sang music from all his albums and, of course, finished off the night with "Ordinary People." I am patiently waiting for him to come around again :)



I tried to zoom in as much as possible, but I still couldn't get a clear shot of him.


1 comment:

MrsSisler said...

Oh wow!!!

I'm disappointed you didn't let me in on the little tid bit! I'm sure the concert was awesome.

I'd love to hear him do some things from Evolver.

::::swooon::::

Miss hearing from you!!