Monday, December 8, 2008

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Cheesecake Factory

I love Cheesecake Factory. You would think that a restaurant with such a huge menu and such a variety of items, wouldn't serve good food, but Cheesecake Factory pulls it off. I don't think I have ever had anything there I don't like. There's only one Cheesecake Factory in Boston proper. There are a few located right outside of the city but none are as central as the one in the Prudential Center. Because this is the only one in Boston, the wait times are usually ridiculous. But sometimes you get lucky and the wait times aren't that bad. We went there for lunch on the day Alex flew into Boston. I was craving their chicken pot stickers so that's the first thing I ordered. They are so delicious and so full of ground chicken goodness.



Alex ordered the spicy chicken chipotle pasta. This is one of his favorite pastas because it's loaded with chicken and it has just the right amount of spice.



I ordered the spaghetti carbonara and it was delicious! The pasta was light and the sauce was creamy. The best part? It tasted great the next day!



We shared a cheesecake because who goes to Cheesecake Factory and not order cheesecake?! We ordered the caramel turtle cheesecake and yum! The cheesecake was incredibly smooth and creamy and the chocolate swirl on top was fudge heaven!



I love this restaurant and I know it may not be for everyone but it's such a perfect place when you are unsure as to what exactly you want to eat.

No comments: