Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Bubble Gum Dreams

One of my favorite childhood memories is eating bubble gum ice cream. I used to eat it all the time as a little girl in Chicago and I remember missing it when we first moved to Florida. It took me several years to discover a place that sold bubble gum ice cream, but when I did I was ecstatic. Swensen's bubble gum ice cream took me back to Chicago and it made my world just a little bit brighter. I had to beg Alex to take me to Swensen's because he finds my obsession with bubble gum ice cream a little weird. This ice cream is amazing and it tastes just like gum balls. One day, when I'm not feeling lazy, I will actually make this ice cream (check out this great looking recipe).


Heaven on Ice


I wish I could take the whole thing home.

No comments: