Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Turkey Day Preview

I did my turkey day shopping yesterday and I am so pumped! Even though I am celebrating Thanksgiving on my own this year, I can't let tradition slide especially when Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday of the year. The smallest turkey breast I could find was 7lbs so I will be eating turkey for the next week...yay! I love Thanksgiving leftovers. I'm a cheater when it comes to stuffing because stuffing isn't high on my favorite Thanksgiving foods list, but I still can't picture my meal without stuffing. I'm still trying to think of a dessert with my meal since I like to try a new dessert each year with my meal. Last year I made oreo truffles and cinnamon rolls, the year before that I made fruit ambrosia and banana bread, and the year before that I made cinnamon bread. I love having to make these kinds of decisions!




Basic Turkey Day Menu
-Turkey
-Gravy
-Mashed Potatoes
-Sweet Potatoes
-Cornbread
-Stuffing
-Cheddar biscuits
-Dessert??

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Hope all turns out great! Happy Thanksgiving.