Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Cupcakes Bites


I have seen Bakerella's cupcake bites pop up almost everywhere. I can see why too. Not only are they super cute, but they are also great to eat. It's a sweet you eat when you are in serious need of a sugar fix. I had a bunch of cupcakes leftover from when I made the Apple Pie Cupcakes (ran out of filling...oops!) and these cupcakes bites were a perfect way to use up the extra cake. I stuck a stick in them, dipped them in candy melts, and decorated with colored sugar and colored chocolate. Delicious!

For the recipe and directions on how to make these suckers, make sure to check out Bakerella's post!


Before...


...After

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yes, everytime i see these in the blogosphere i want one!!! this time is no exception :)