Monday, October 6, 2008

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Obsession of the Week


Where did the last week go? Everything about the past week has been a blur for me and the only thing that stands out is Alex's Bridal Shower this past Saturday. I was going crazy all of last week trying to get ahead in my school work and trying to finish up all the last minute shower things. I was afraid I was going to forget something and, truth be told, I almost forgot the cupcakes Saturday morning. The shower went off without a hitch and the only bad thing was that it rained ALL day long. I was hoping for typical Miami weather but instead we got a full day of rain, rain, and more rain. Everything about the shower was beautiful, especially the bride to be. Here are a few pictures from that day:

Shower Decorations






Cupcakes


Menu


Me and the Bride: Isn't she gorgeous?!

1 comment:

Alexandria said...

Woo hoo... I made the blog! Stephanie is amazing and the shower was better than I could have ever dreamed!!! I'm lucky to have you as my matron of honor!