Monday, September 8, 2008

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Obsession of the Week

I love to scrapbook and for whatever reason I haven't scrapbooked as much as I would like. I have tons of pictures printed out, papers and stickers and even 3 albums that are waiting to be used, but I just haven't gotten around to it. I'm hoping that the 100 beautiful pages of scrapbook paper I bought this weekend (the store had a HUGE sale) will help kick in the urge into gear. If it doesn't, well at least I have pretty paper to look at and photograph.


2 comments:

~Amber~ said...

Scrapbooking is a hobby of mine too! I love it almost as much as I love spending time in the kitchen.

Macaroni and Cheesecake said...

I'm the same way! I am still working on scrapbooking my wedding which was 2 years ago. I think it's because I take so many pictures, I have a hard time choosing which ones to use.