Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

I Am Alive.

I have not fallen off the face of the earth, instead I have fallen into the abyss of law school. There definitely aren't enough hours in the day to get everything done and, any time I do have a free moment to think, I start dreaming of how good it's going to feel once this semester is over. As of 12:35am there are 65 days, 13 hours, and 15 minutes til my last class and 84 days, 15 hours, and 15 minutes til my last final. But in the meantime this blog needs some serious updating, so be prepared! I may be biased, but I think there's lots of good stuff coming up :)

1 comment:

#1SAHM said...

It's so nice to hear I'm not the only one out there who has hardly any time to blog! You're not alone! (I'm in school for my 2nd degree and working 40 hrs) Keep up the good work! : )