Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Tag and Your It!

I've been tagged! This little duck has just become a goose! Amy of Sing for Your Supper decided that it would be worth it to learn about me so here it goes...

What was I doing ten years ago?
Umm...I don't remember. Let's see...it was 1998 and that was the year I started high school (yes, I'm a youngin'). In 1998 I got those dreadful things called braces taken out of my mouth. 1998 was also the year that I was introduced to my first true love when I found out that my mother was pregnant with my little brother.

What are five (non-work) things on my to do-list for today?
1. Make a good dinner
2. Resist the urge to bake (I know...but Alex has been on my case about his sweets intake)
3. Make it to my afternoon appointment at the spa
4. Watch the first episode of The Wire
5. Tell my husband I love him in person

Five snacks I enjoy
1. Snickers
2. Chocolate Chip Cookies
3. Nacho cheese Doritos
4. Oreos
5. Bananas

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off all our debt
2. Buy a nice house
3. Set up 4 trusts funds (3 for my future kids and 1 for my brother)
4. Help my husband fulfill his dream of opening up his own medical center
5. Donate to charities like the Make A Wish Foundation

Places I Have Lived:
1. Chicago, IL
2. Miami, FL
3. Coral Gables, FL
4. Boston, MA
5. In my head ;-)

Jobs I've Had:
1. Sandwich artist (thanks Alex for the cool name!) at Quiznos
2. Supervisor at my college's gym
3. Admissions assistant
4. Temp agency: the most interesting was an advocate for a horse slaughter ban
5. Assistant property manager

I am really bad about picking people to tag, so I tag whoever wants to the goose next!

No comments: