Monday, June 2, 2008

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

I want this...

I hope that by posting this on my blog, my delicious husband will get the point. I already told him I wanted it but maybe if I post about it to the rest of the world, he will understand that I really want it. I was browsing Etsy for who knows what and came across the seller Jennysbakeshop. Jenny has the most beautiful things with such a gorgeous vintage-y feel. I have no idea where I would put it, but that didn't stop me from buying the last dress I did which miraculously fit in our 4x4 closet. This is what my heart desires this month (last month it was a Build-A-Bear):

Photo from Jennysbakeshop


It has paper in it and as far as my little countdown in my igoogle says our paper anniversary is only a few weeks away.

PS...if you have Alex's email, send him this post. I can only be so obvious ;-)

2 comments:

Jen said...

You're too funny. I don't have Alex's email address but hopefully he gets the hint :)

Nikki57 said...

Ok I NEED one of these too. My 1st anniversary is coming up in a few weeks too. I'll email your hubs if you email mine :P